I am submitting this form after:
- completing a minimum of 15 credit hours before applying for graduation at the community college selected above
- maintaining a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50 in all courses applicable to an eligible transfer degree program (Associates of Arts, Associates of Science, Associates of Arts and Science, or an articulated Applied Associates degree)
In addition to the Letter of Intent, I must:
- be in good standing with all current and previous institutions, and able to meet the expectations of ODU's honor code of ethics. Visit here to learn more.
- submit an application for admissions. Visit here
- meet all admission requirements
- meet program specific or additional requirements for admission into the major and submit an additional application if applicable
- in the case of an articulated Applied Associate of Arts or Applied Associate of Science degree, I understand that admission to the University does not imply acceptance into any particular academic program
By submitting this form, I certify that the above information is truthful.